Pages

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ࣪ ˖☆ ࣪⭑┆ ݁˖ .☆ . ݁ ˖ ☆⊹ ࣪ ┆ ˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ★ ⋆.˚ ⊹ ࣪ ࣪ ˖⋆˚★ ₊ ⊹  ࣪˖ ࣪ ₊ ࣪ ˖  . ݁ ⊹ ࣪ ˖    ࣪ ˖   . ݁    ݁   .

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Many, many things

 Posted and dipped unfortunately.

The past few weeks have been pretty busy yet under stimulating at the same time. There's been nothing grandeur happening online, I've been slowly drawing everyday. I came back from a trip to Chicago on the 29th of last month and I had another week off of work for my birthday vacation time. I didn't do anything, though, other than binge watch and finish Rick and Morty. 

I actually really truly enjoyed that show and since there's a lot happening in my personal life at the moment, high emotions means I've latched onto something that's given me a nice escape while I take a break from big things. As usual, my faves are the main characters, things really haven't changed for me there. I finished the last episode of season 9 with a heavy chest when I realized Morty is truly set up to fail. 

But I'll save my thoughts on the show for a later post. Countdown to moving less than 3 weeks, yay?


⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⣠⣿⣧⣈⣉⣉⣉⣁⣶⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⠏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠀⡀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠈⢋⣉⠙ ⣿⣿⡎⢿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣼⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠛⣀⣡⣤⣴ ⠟⣁⣴⣦⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠟⠛⠁⠀⣋⣉⣥⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣤⣭⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠋⣠⡼⢋⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿